Photographer in Chile
Our Photographer in Chile says “Hi”
Hi, my name is Christina and I work as a photographer in Chile from November to April. Between May and October I am offering wedding photography on the beautiful island of Mallorca in Spain. When European winter approaches I pack my bags to travel to my second home — Chile.
I came to Chile for the first time end of 2015. I totally fell in love with the amazing scenery and the warmth of the Chilean people. To be honest, what really sealed my connection to Chile though was a horse named Fiestero. He is the main reason why I am returning every Chilean summer to South America – to spend time together and explore even more of the the stunning Chilean mountains. Here you can see some photos of us and read about how my story as a photographer in Santiago began.
Sounds like the kind of photography in Chile that you are looking for?
Lots of love,
Our Photography Services in Chile
- Wedding Photography in Chile (documentary wedding photography and authentic wedding portraits in Santiago and the South, all Wedding Photos taken by our international photographer Christina)
- After Wedding Photography in Chile (Honeymoon Photoshoot in Chile, After-Wedding Portraits, Anniversary Photo Sessions)
- Chile Couple Photography, Proposal & Engagement Photography
- Adventure & Elopement Wedding Photography in Chile (elope into the stunning wild beauty of the Chilean mountains and beaches to take your vows)
- Santiago Family Photography, Maternity Photography, Children & Baby Photography
- Authentic & artistic Portrait Photography in Chile
- Vacation Photography in Chile
- Hand-crafted Wedding Albums and photo books
What clients say
Thanks for the wonderful photos in advance, the best gift is the memories of this wonderful day, which we can always refresh thanks to your help. Great pictures, full of emotion with an eye for the right moment.
Get in touch or Request a Quote
Latest News from our Photography Blog
Elopement photographer Spain – hiking elopement near Deia
There are days in my life where I am overflowing of bliss being an elopement photographer in Spain. The day of Lindsey’s and Erik’s elopement in Deia was one of these incredible days. We spent […]
Photographer in Cala Ratjada – Anniversary photo shoot in Cala Mesquida
End of last year Marta and Stefan from Austria booked me as their photographer in Cala Ratjada. They wanted to get some couple pictures for their first wedding anniversary and I was absolutely thrilled. Around […]
Photographer in Mallorca | Soulful Fine Art Portraits with Hania
I travel a lot. One of the things I love most about my wanderings is the people I meet and the conversations we share. Sometimes when it comes up that I am a photographer in […]